Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sinead in the village. Doesn't she look great?

The other day we went out for a walk around my village around sunset. As we rounded a corner we heard the sound of drumming. We followed the sound and found a large group of girls (and a few boys) drumming and dancing. It was really fun to watch, and Sinead even clapped along with the rhythms, but that was beyond me. I did take a few movies with my camera though. They look funny since there is no sound and it seems disjointed, but they are still fun to watch. I wish I could post them here.
Some of the dances were really amazing, full of crazy jumping and hip movements. Sinead and I tried to do a few of them after we went home- she succeeded much better than I did.
A few of Sinead's student's asked me to help them with chemistry- I don't know much chemistry, but I think I helped them out a little bit.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger adam said...

now I find that hard to believe, Pete - we all know that they don't get any better than you when it comes to dancing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home